Episode 283: Being Sick Never Felt Better!
“Stop walking through the world looking for confirmation that you don’t belong. You will always find it because you’ve made that your mission. Stop scouring people’s faces for evidence that you’re not enough. You will always find it because you’ve made that your goal. True belonging and self-worth are not goods; we don’t negotiate their value with the world. The truth about who we are lives in our hearts. Our call to courage is to protect our wild heart against constant evaluation, especially our own. No one belongs here more than you.”
― Brené Brown
In this podcast episode I talk about:
- Why I'm done pretending living a 'normal' life is enough for me.
- How fear can make you sick, but it doesn't have to hold you back.
- Why choosing yourself over and over again will create the most profound connection you've ever imagined.
- How to let your body guide you through this process.
The truth is, I want more, and I'm going to continue going after it. Because the more I have, the more I can give.
- The more time I have, the more I can spend it with those who matter, doing what I love and making a difference.
- The more energy I have, the healthier I can. The more focus and attention I can give to what is in front of me (the good, bad and ugly).
- The more money I create, the more I can create with it.
This is abundance, and it's the ONLY want to live a happy, healthy life that allows you to GIVE back beyond your wildest dreams.
But not everyone is willing to do the work to get there. Are you?
This is what MIIC Mastery is all about. Women on a mission to make a difference, in their homes and the world.
If you've been looking for a mentor in guiding you through this process, now is the time to apply.
P.S BONUS COACHING ($1500 value): The earlier you apply for MIIC Mastery the better - we start in September which means you will gain access to me one-on-one until then, apply today. www.momisincontrol.com