Episode 286: The Slow Sustainable Incline To Success
“We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them.” – Albert Einstein
During this episode I talk about:
- Sustainability is not a race. Chill out, slow down and still accomplish your goals.
- Why 'doing the daily work' will help you cope with life when the unexpected happens (because they will).
- Why showing up 70% every day is more sustainable than 110% 3 x a week.
Ready to feel good about your relationship with time?
Are you ready to stop beating yourself up for not getting it all done (because you never will)?
Are you done feeling angry and resentful towards time?
We are now hosting a FREE TIME FREEDOM CHALLENGE inside our private Facebook Group.
Click here to join.
During this *FREE* challenge you will learn:
* How to retrain your brain to focus on productive tasks, saving you time and money.
* How to organize your thoughts when overwhelm takes over.
* How to regain energy by identifying your 'energy leaks' and learning how to patch them.
* The specific actions needed to feel more in alignment, even with kids and a career to focus on.
Remember, change is possible. It doesn't happen overnight. It's about daily habits and small action steps.
You've got this!
P.S. We are still accepting applications for the MIIC Mastery Program starting this fall. If you've been curious about the program and have been sitting on the fence, wanting to apply - now is the time.
Click here for all the details: www.momisincontrol.com